Thanks David,

You gave me an idea.. Why not just find the spot in the code to add the
Return-Path in the header.

The original code did not have the return-path parts...

==== Snip of CGI Code =====

sub seml1
{
open (MAIL, "|$mailprog") || die "Can't open $mailprog!\n";
print MAIL "Return-Path: joshua\@bitachon.com\n";
print MAIL "To: $mailadr\n";
print MAIL "From: $mailreply\n";
print MAIL "Subject: $mailsubj\n\n";
print MAIL " $mailinfo\n";
close (MAIL);
}
sub seml2
{
open (MAIL, "|$mailprog $mailadr") || die "Can't open $mailprog!\n";
print MAIL "Return-Path: joshua\@bitachon.com\n";
print MAIL "From: $mailreply\n";
print MAIL "Subject: $mailsubj\n\n";
print MAIL " $mailinfo\n";
close (MAIL);
}

======= Un-snip of CGI Code ========

This solved the return-path problem and did not show my defaultdomain
anymore as [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sorry for the postings but sometimes a thrid party can make the brain
think...

Mike Perks