On Tue, May 02, 2000 at 11:13:28PM +0200, J.M. Roth iip" wrote:
> Ok well, what do you mean with "mimic sendmail".
> A customer asked me to point out to him all the options of our mail sending
> tool for use in his cgi progs.
> I'm not sure what to say...

You could point him at the proper program, qmail-inject, and then
the man page for that, rather than using a wrapper which supports
an interface that qmail has no control over.

That way your customer gets the full power of the injection
program, full documentation and an interface that he can
rely on.

Regards.