From:   Tim Hunter [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Wednesday, May 03, 2000 3:34 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        local delivery for 1 user only

I find it amazing what corp enviroments ask IT to do instead of confronting
a user on specific issues, but I was told to look into it.
I have a particular user who is abusing the mail system with improper
mailings to friends.  We use email internally for everyone as a wonderful
means of contact and do not want to completely take away access.
Is there a way to restrict mail for one user to only have access to
internal
mail (that is only cimx.com can receive or send mail to this user?)  I am
thinking that receiving I can hack something together with a .qmail file
(if
anyone has any simple ideas or solutions, my shell scripting is at best
poor) but I have no idea if it is even possible to stop outgoing mails
without compromising system integrity.

If its more pain then its worth tell me, I would much rather tell them to
deal with things without moving behind someone's back with technology.

Thanks,
Tim Hunter -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
SysAdmin -- CIMx
http://www.cimx.com