Mikhail Kuzminsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 1) Is it possible (and how) to setup Qmail and fastforward
>    for work with /bin/mail as a local delivery agent
>    *and* to deliver all the mail messages (sent to particular user
>    - to blah, for example) - to the pipe like
>    |usr/people/blah/program > /usr/people/blah/blahfile ?

Install qmail and fastforward. Put:

  |usr/people/blah/program > /usr/people/blah/blahfile

in ~blah/.qmail.

> 2) Is it possible (and how) to setup qmail-local
>    (as local delivery agent) to deliver:
>    a) mail for any user to /var/mail/user

No, qmail-local only delivers to $HOME. You can do that with other
delivery agents, though.

>    b) but excluding user blah - for this user mail should be
>       transferred to pipe
>
>     |/usr/people/blah/program > /usr/people/blah/blahfile ?

qmail-users can be used to override the default delivery instructions
as well as the .qmail files in a user's directory.

Why don't you jsut tell us what you're trying to do, and we'll tell
you how to do it, if we can.

-Dave