We can only send out 22 messages from remote queue at once and when the
server has finished delivering those 22 it does not queue up to deliver any more.
We have over 8,000 message in our remote queue and sending qmail-send an
-ALRM does not get it to restart sending.  We have to stop and start it by hand
each time.  Any help would be greatly apprecaited or request for more info.

Concurrency is set to 100 remote queues and it is not even using them all.

Qmail 1.03 running on a SGI Challenge S - Irix 6.5

-Eric Davis