"Mark E. Drummond" wrote:

> Cancel my last ... I have switched to multilog and I am modifying the
> qmail-mrtg scripts to use multilog formatted log files. If anyone else
> is interested in them I can provide them when finished.

Hmmm, while working on this I just noticed that there is a descrepancy
between the time returned by perl's `time` (or $^T) and the time
--
Mark Drummond|ICQ#19153754|mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
UNIX System Administrator|Royal Military College of Canada

Please excuse me if I am terse. I answer dozens of emails every day.