I've reinstalled the tcprules and now I can execute "/usr/local/sbin/qmail
cdb" but I'm still not getting any mail from the outside world.  I can
issue: echo To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | /var/qmail/bin/qmail-inject and it
will go to [EMAIL PROTECTED] but when I try to send to myself
locally, I get this error:

Sorry. Although I'm listed as a best-preference MX or A for that host,
it isn't in my control/locals file, so I don't treat it as local. (#5.4.6)

So.. I went into my control.locals file and saw that I had "localhost" and
the "ns.myserver.com" in there, but I did not have a "myserver.com" in
there, added it.  Will this fix my locals problem?

And why can't I get any outside mail?

james