Hello, I have setup Qmail in accordance with Paul Gregg's document on how to
setup qmail with separate POP3 accounts
(http://www.tibus.net/pgregg/projects/), I have setup my assign files with
some entries for delivery, a couple pop accounts for pickup and it all works
fine until I try to use the wildcard in the assign file to relay root,
postmaster and all these special accounts.

This is an example of my assign file:
+:popuser:511:511:/var/qmail/popboxes/warmlyyours-com/joeadmin:::
+root:popuser:511:511:/var/qmail/popboxes/warmlyyours-com/joeadmin:::
=mydomain-com-myuser:popuser:511:511:/var/qmail/popboxes/mydomain-com/myuser
:::
=mydomain-com-joeadmin:popuser:511:511:/var/qmail/popboxes/mydomain-com/joea
dmin:::

What I would expect from the above is that if I sent something to root or to
any user not defined or for a different domain it would be dropped in the
joeadmin Maildir.  Doesn't happen.  But if I sent directly to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED] it works properly.  How can I
forward all special email to one maildir properly?

Thanks,

Christian