The scenario is :
I have installed qmail1.03 on Mandrake Linux 6.0. And the local domain is "velosmed.com" and the local accounts by creating actual users on that system works. I am able to send and receive emails....
Then I installed vpopmail from www.inter7.com; then ezmlm ; and qmailadmin from www.inter7.com and finally installed sqwebmail on that system.

Now the problem is that,
when I create an virtual domain on that system by using vpopmail :
/home/vpopmail/bin/vadddomain intranet.velosmed.com password
it gives me "qmail-newu" error : fatal bad format in users/assign
and I when I try to access that account using the outlook express, it gives me authentication error, says bad password when the password is correct.
however I am able to create the accounts using the qmailadmin, and access that accounts using sqwebmail but the mail is not coming.
If someone sends the mail to that virtually created accounts, the error comes that there is no mailbox by that name.

Help .......

Kapil