I am having a hard time setting up Qmail on a FreeBSD4.0 machine and was
wondering if there was anyone on this list that I could correspond with that
is running a similar build. My goal is to set up a mail server with POP3
that will support around 100,000 pop boxes. Although I have read the
documentation I am unsure what the best way of going about this would be.
First of all what software would you all recommend. Here is what I have so
far.

FreeBSD4.0 (Setup and working great)
Qmail-1.03 (When I telnet to localhost port 25 I get "421 unable to read
controls (#4.3.0)"
UCSPI-TCP 0.88 (I compiled it and now I am not sure what to do!) I read in
the /etc/inetd.conf file that I should use tcpserver.
Still need a POP3 Server

By the way if you cant tell already I am pretty new to UNIX (FreeBSD) but
the mail server that I am setting up will be a great way for me to learn. I
do have 3 years of networking experience, just not with UNIX and I will be a
contributing to this list as much as I can after I figure out what I am
doing.

Thanks in advance,