Hi,

      Thank you for your reply.  Then how do i named them so my user can fill
in the incoming mail server and outgoing mail server field in Netscape or MS.

      For example, My ISP gives the incoming mail server as
pop.netvigator.com and outgoing mail server as mail.netvigator.com. is that
mean I need two qmail server ???