From: Ondrej Sury <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Ralf Günthner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Qmail List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wednesday, May 10, 2000 12:24 PM
Subject: Re: Subject filtering on a relay-only system?

Ralf Günthner wrote:

> Our qmail server is configured to forward every incoming e-mail to our
internal mail server. There are no local user mailboxes. So .qmail files in
users home-directories are out of the question.

> Do still have a chance to filter incoming messages based on subject or
attachment type?

> Otherwise I'd have to look into a content security product. Management is
nervous because of the recent lovebug scare...

You probably want to write wrapper around qmail-remote.
AMaViS for qmail use same technique.

--
Ondrej Sury <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Globe Internet s.r.o. http://globe.cz/
Tel: +420235365000 Fax: +420235365009  Planickova 1, 162 00 Praha 6