I have installed the smtpd-auth-patch to my qmail server,  Now I have two problems.  One is the server does not require me to log in to send mail, and seems to be sending mail(as far as I can tell).  The MAJOR problem I am having is that it does not seem to receive any mail.  I tried to send myself some e-mail from my hotmail account, and I never receive it, or get a bounce message back from Hotmail.  Where is my mail going?  Has anyone seen this problem?  I am calling qmail-smtpd with the following script:

#! /bin/sh
QMAILDUID='id -u qmaild'
NOFILESGID='id -g qmaild'
exec /usr/local/bin/softlimit -m 4000000 \
/usr/local/bin/tcpserver -g $NOFILESGID 0 smtp /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd \
/bin/checkpassword /bin/true 2>&1

Any help would be appreciated.

Steve P