Hi,

I want to set several domains on a single host. Each domain has its own DNS
entry, like this :
mail.domain1.com (with an IP address)
mail.domain2.com (with the same or another IP address - no matter for me)

I set my virtualhosts to have two virtual domains : domain1-com and
domain2-com.
And, then, I've got several users for each domain.
For example :
- domain1-com-toto
- domain1-com-titi
- domain2-com-tata
- domain2-com toto

And so on, set in my users/assign file.

Then, I wanna use a POP connection, along with userdb (and nothing else than
userdb) to allow people to retreive their mail.

How can I set "things" (either the POP system or userdb) to allow users to
identify as "toto", "titi" and "tata", and, depending on the server they are
accessing (mail.domain1.com or mail.domain2.com), "redirect" them to the right
mailbox ?... (i.e. domain1-com-toto for toto if he connects to mail.domain1.com
and so on).
And, furthermore, I'd like my userdb users to be different on each domain
(domain1-com-toto wouldn't be the same as domain2-com-toto).

Any clues ?....

Thanks...

P.-J.