Hi,

Not directly related to do with qmail, but...

I have IMAP-4.5 (Mark Crispins c-client) running on an open BSD
machine with Maildir extensions written by Mathias Larrson.

On a large attachment I am getting (~33MB):

ipop3d[6948]: IMAP toolkit crash: Out of free storage

This happens on both IMAP and POP protocols.

Both seem to be trying to load the whole attachment into memory
before sending it.   I have fixed the problem on the pop side by
using another pop daemon that seems to send little chunks at a time
(as opposed to loading the whole message with attachment into
memory before sending it).

Does anyone know how to stop the IMAP and POP daemons from
client?

Thanks

Geoff