On Tue, May 16, 2000 at 12:00:23PM -0500, Greg Moeller wrote:
> Hi there.
> Our mail server's been listed in ORBs because of a multiple @ related hole.
> Is this common for a Qmail system or is something odd about our setup?

There must be something odd. What does
/var/qmail/alias/.qmail-snet-default containt?

> Here's the header from ORBS, with enough changed so that any spammers watching
> won't get ideas.  :)

Please don't do that. You can trust the people here, and giving real info
will allow us to help you quicker.

[snip]

> We're using the fastforward alias system.(version fastforward-0.51)

Hmmm, could you give us some details of your configuration then?

And please tell us real hostnames (post real headers, for example), so we
can see for ourselves.

Greetz, Peter.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - Peter van Dijk [student:developer:madly in love]