> Steve Peace wrote:

Hi!

> Has anyone tried installing the smtp-auth qmail patch after installing
> the amavis ant-virus wrapper?  I tried and was no longer able to send

Sorry, no.

> or receive mail.  I had to re-install the qmail binaries and then
> re-install amavis.  Any help or knowledge would be appreciated.

Please provide us some more information. Which AMaViS version (exactly)
do you use? To which (qmail) files does the smtp-auth patch apply? For
AMaViS 0.2.0-pre6-clm-rl-x, you have to rename qmail-local to
qmail-local-real and qmail-remote-real (qmail-local and qmail-real are
symnlinks to our script). Maybe that's the problem, but that's just a
guess ...

best regards,
Rainer Link

--
Rainer Link  | Member of Virus Help Munich (www.vhm.haitec.de)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | Member of AMaViS Development Team (amavis.org)