Alec Grynspan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>[EMAIL PROTECTED] sends mail via a local dial-up in Georgia.
>
>I need to recognize secret.com, grab the message and change the header
>to look as if it came from my machine.
>
>The From: contains [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>The Received: from ipdiddle.com has to be changed to Received from:
>mail.secret.com., etcetera.

The easiest thing to do would be to set up a alias for joe to send to
that does the relaying. E.g., joe sends to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
~alias/.qmail-anonymize contains something like:

  |/path/to/anonymizer

Where "anonymizer" is a script that reads the message on standard
input, verifies that it's from joe, munges it, and sends it out using
qmail-inject.

If you really need to scan all relayed messages for messages from joe,
you'll need something like my dual-qmail processing set-up:

http://www.faqts.com/knowledge-base/view.phtml/aid/2142/fid/206/lang/en

-Dave