No feedback on my question, but this does what I want.
.qmail-einar-default:
|if [ -d "$HOME/postmaster/Maildir/.$EXT/new" ]; then maildirdeliver
$HOME/postmaster/Maildir/.$EXT/ ; else maildirdeliver
$HOME/postmaster/Maildir ; fi

You have to fetch maildirdeliver from
http://www.din.or.jp/~ushijima/maildirdeliver-0.50.tar.gz

This is a simple way to have the different mailinglists to deliver mail for
you to individual maildirs for your user together with sqwebmail and/or imap
where you can make extra maildirfolders in your main Maildir.

IDG New Media     Einar Bordewich
Technical Manager  Phone: +47 2336 1420
E-Mail:           [EMAIL PROTECTED]