I have finally been able to get Qmail to work with local users and
receiving mail from outside my server.  My next step is to try to get mail
to my virtual domain users.  I am using Mandrake 7.02.

Here are the steps I have taken, but still cannot get mail to my virtual
domain user:

1.  I've created a user called "pony" whom I wish to have administrative
control for "ponyexpressdelivery.com"

2.  I have configured my virtualdomains file to look like this:
@ponyexpressdelivery.com:pony

3.  I've configured my locals file to include pony, and kevin, but not
ponyexpressdelivery.com

4.  I've configured my rcpthosts file to include the following:
ponyexpressdelivery.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

5.  My DNS configuration for ponyexpressdelivery.com looks like this:
@       IN      SOA     ponyexpressdelivery.com. james.vivid-eye.com. (
                        200005141       ; Serial
                        3H              ; Refresh
                        1H              ; Retry
                        1W              ; expire
                        1H)             ; Minimum
;
        NS              ns              ;Inet Address of name server
;
localhost       A       127.0.0.1

ns              A       63.224.195.57
ns2             IN A    63.224.195.60

ponyexpressdelivery.com.        IN      MX      10      www.vivid-eye.com.
ponyexpressdelivery.com.        IN      A       63.224.195.57

www     CNAME   ns

6.  I reboot my system.

7.  At this point I imagine I have taken all the necessary steps to have
mail delivered to [EMAIL PROTECTED] when someone sends an email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  I expect the email to actually be
delivered looking like "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".. but I don't.
When I send a test email from [EMAIL PROTECTED] to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] this is the error message I get in return: