Hi

i have actually around 1000 mails in the mail queue when seen from the
mailq command.there are mails from 1st may 2000 onwards. i do not
understand as to how should i clear this queue which has mails pending
from previous dates.

 On Sun, 21 May 2000, clemensF wrote:

> > System Administrator:
>
> > canany one tell me how do i clear the mail queue ?
>
> it's in the fm.  read it.  "svc -a /service/qmail-send" or whatever is
> appropriate for your system.  if your setup is like your manual reading,
> you might prefer "killall -alrm qmail-send".
>
> --
> clemens                                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Parag Mehta                        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
System Administrator.
Puretech Internet Pvt. Ltd.        http://puretech.co.in/
77 Atlanta. Nariman Point.
Mumbai - 400021. India.            Tel: +91-22-2833158
Support is now available thru our Web Based Support System.
http://support.puretech.co.in