Hi Julien,

I would suggest that the problem is not at the qmail-imap site, but
rather on the client (Outlook) site.
I don't know much about Outlook and I don't like it, but I think Outlook
can't handle SSL connections.
Please try to find some informations about Outlook and it's
possibilities regarding SSL connections to IMAP servers.

greetings

christian