I have this setup on my experimental mailserver:

I add a user for every virtual domain, their userdir beeing
/var/qmail/users/<domain-name>
Then if i want to add a user to that domain i do like this to avoid local
conflicts

in /var/qmail/users/host.com:
    .qmail-user   <- contains "user1234"

then the user for that domain has it's home in
/var/qmail/users/host.com/user1234

So what happens is that when you mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] it bounces to user1234
(local) that is guaranteed to be unique.

It has worked fine up til now.
Now i have one vdomain called genline.nu and a test address to that that is
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
this works fine.
Now i added skywalker.nu domain (to the user skywalker.nu) and then added
user [EMAIL PROTECTED] and it fails!!!

Both entries in /var/qmail/control/virtualdomains exists and for
skywalker.nu it's "skywalker.nu:skywalker.nu".

Why does not qmail transfer the control for *@skywalker.nu to the
skywalker.nu user?
The mails get caught in ~/alias/qmail-default

Any ideas?

/Magnus Naeslund