I am trying to pipe the messages in qmail to go into another program called dmail. I am trying to pipe it in the rc file, but it is not working. Here is my rc file as it is right now.

exec env - PATH="/var/qmail/bin:$PATH" \
qmail-start ./Mailbox splogger qmail

This works. But if I change the second line to:
# qmail-start | /bin/dmail splogger qmail

It does NOT work. I am a bit confused about what this line does. What exactly is "splogger"? I can technically pipe dmail by altering the dot-qmail files, but I need this program to be invoked with EVERY new account that comes in.

Any suggestions?
- Steve