> I want qmail to send and receive mail. The mail which
> qmail would receive should get forwarded to my existing
> domino server. How do I do this without setting up all
> the users or groups which I set on Domino server.

        Let's say that for domain foo.com you want your qmail relay
(qmail.foo.com) to forward all mail to your Domino server (domino.foo.com).

        On qmail.foo.com, put 'foo.com' in rcpthosts and
'foo.com:domino.foo.com' in smtproutes.  Make sure that 'foo.com' is not in
locals or virtualdomains on qmail.foo.com.

        This will mean that qmail.foo.com accepts mail for foo.com
(rcpthosts) and that all mail for foo.com is forwarded to domino.foo.com
(smtproutes).

        Once you've set the qmail box up and tested it, modify your DNS so
that your MX records point to qmail.foo.com instead of domino.foo.com.

--
        gowen -- Greg Owen -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]