Jens Georg wrote:
> but, there are still some questions not answered to me yet.

There always are, always are my boy...

> first of all i haven't found any informations about how to limit
> the maximum size of an incoming email. i want to set the limit
> to 1mb in order to stop users exchanging i.e. mp3's or mpegstuff
> abusing my mail-server.

Take a look on the DATABYTES control file/enviroment variable under "man
qmail-smtpd".

> second, i have set up control/virtualdomains without any problems
> using the good faq. but, i haven't found anything about forwarding
> emails. let's assume i have set up test-domain.com:testuser in
> the virtual domain control file. now, any incoming mail is delivered
> to the local user "testuser". ok, but how to forward i.e. any incoming
> emails to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" to i.e. borther-of-
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] ??

I am not sure about this one but you can try to include a file named
.qmail-brother-of-testuser on testuser maildir with the following
contents:

&[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Anyway, if I hadn't completely missed the point here you should take a
look at "man dot-qmail".

I hope this helps,

Rodrigo

Fábrica de Idéias
sbs - ed. empire center - bl. s - sala 109
cep 70070-904 - brasília-df - brazil
tel: (61) 321 1357
fax: (61) 321 6096
[EMAIL PROTECTED]