Hello everyone,
I would like to have discussion about my QMAIL problem with fastfwd and
dot-fordward.
I have an account called 'webmaster' on my computer.
Now one of my customers wants [EMAIL PROTECTED] as alias.

Well I did that alias(/etc/aliases): [EMAIL PROTECTED]: custom_01 and
added it to files: locals, rcpthosts and virtualdomains at /var/qmail/control and then
executed command `newaliases`.
After that I tried to send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], but it
fordwarded the message to user webmaster on my computer, not to pop3 box
called custom_01.
And dotfwd & fastfwd seems to work. I made also [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
it fordwarded to pop3 box custom_01

Notice: example.com is not real ;)

Does qmail support `duplicates mailboxes`?