Hello everybody,

I'm running QMail 1.03 on a RedHat 6.1. I've configured it following LWQ
instructions and everything went smooth during installation... When I
launch QMail (with "supervise") and I look to /var/log/messages I find
an endless series of messages saying:
"tcpserver: fatal error: unable to bind: port already in use", or
something similar.
Of course the program does not work (I've tried the tests in
TEST.deliver and even local delivery does not work...).
My /etc/services is ok and I have already checked /etc/inetd.conf...
During RedHat installation I have not installed Sendmail. Moreover, if I
do "netstat -pa" BEFORE launching QMail, I see no service active on port
25.
Any ideas?
Thank you very much,

Luca Zancan