* Gologan, Andrei ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) [ 6 Jun 2000 08:58]:

> we need a litle help with qmail
> We need to block all attachments, except one or two predefined ones.
> The sender of the mail, has to receive an e-mail saying what type of
> attachment is allowed.

Here are two ideas:

1. Use the QMAILQUEUE patch and write a filter (perhaps using
   Bruce Guenters qmail-qfilter package to intercept all
   in coming mail, scanning it with perhaps the perl CPAN
   MIME-tools package. If the attachment types fail proceed
   accordingly.

2. Use the two queue method as proposed by Dave Sill some
   weeks ago on this list. One the incoming mail is stored
   in a local Maildir, you can process it, scanning for
   deviant messages.

--
Quist Consulting                Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
219 Donlea Drive                Voice: +1.416.696.7600