> I want to block incoming of mails from few domains for few users (POP and SMTP both)
>only.
>
> If i put these domain in the badmailfrom file it blocks for all the users.
>
> kindly suggest how it can be done for individuall users.

You'll need to make a short script,
and add it into these users .qmail file.
You CAN write the commands directly into this file,
but then it will look a bit messy if it's long/many entries.

| if [ "$SENDER" = "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" ]; then exit 99 ;fi
| if [ "$SENDER" = "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" ]; then exit 99 ;fi
./Maildir/.

You'll need to "cut" the $SENDER varibale to get only the domain,
I don't have the perfect way but this one works for SENDERS with only one "@"
(most of them only have one, but you can't trust that!!! )

| DOMAIN=`echo $SENDER | cut -f2 -d\@` ; if [ "$DOMAIN" = "bad.com" ]; then exit 99 ;
|fi

Regards André Paulsberg