Hi all of a sudden my POP server keeps quitting every 20 mins or so.
I am constantly looking at /var/log/qmail*/*   but I dont get any messages
on the server dying or anything like that.   How would I debug this problem
?
Anyone know what could be the cause offhand ?? I am running
tcpserver-initscripts-3-3 rpm.   It was working for about 5 months till now.
Could it be a permissions problem with a recently added user ??  Is there a
script that I can run to check my qmail config file rather than manually
going
through them 1 by 1 to check permissions and the like ??

Im running it like this from my startup:

/usr/local/bin/tcpserver 0 110 /var/qmail/bin/qmail-popup mail.domain.com \
     /bin/checkpassword /var/qmail/bin/qmail-pop3d Maildir &

thanks in advance !