Hi All!

Okay, here's a chance for all of you guys that run huge sites
to brag a little.  I run several smallish qmail installations
and am trying to convince a couple of larger MS-Centric ISPs
(that get ALOT of spam) to let me switch them over to qmail -
and increase my cash-flow in the process of course.  :)

And I need a favor...

What I'm looking for are not really benchmarks; I realize the
futility of accurately benchmarking an MTA.  But if I could
get a rough idea of how much volume a real-world qmail system
can handle on a given set of hardware, it would go a long way
toward making my case for qmail.

So, if you're so inclined, could you send me a message with
your basic setup (like CPU/Speed,RAM,OS,HDs,connection in/out),
approx. number of users, approx. volume of mail, and a rough
idea of how well the machine(s) are handling the volume, etc...

It's probably a good idea to refrain from cluttering up the
list with this kind of traffic, so you should send them
directly to me - if there's any demand for the data I can
post a synopsis to the list for all to enjoy.

Thanks very much in advance,
Eric