Hi everyone.
I am using qmail with vpopmail to offer mail services to multiple virtual
domains. My mail client is sqwebmail. I want my users (virtual users) to be
able to filter mail messages. I tried MAILDROP which does not seem to work with
virtual maildirs, although it worked fine with real users on the system, but it
knows nothing about vpopmail.
Anybody got maildrop to work with qmail and vpopmail. If not, is there any
mailfilter package that work instead.
If such filtering is possible I am willing to work on a patch for sqwebmail to
make it allow users to add their own filters.

Thanks,

begin:vcard
n:Hassan;Ramy
tel;cell:012-2123989
tel;home:5874976
tel;work:5333310
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Arab Academy for Science and Technology;Computer Engineering
adr:;;29 Moh. Saleh Abu-Youssef st. saba basha;Alexandria;ALX;N/A;Egypt
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Teaching Assistant
x-mozilla-cpt:;-9056