Hi,

I guess the subject says it all, I'm looking for the vpopmail of mailing
list management to work with qmail.

Basically, I want to have one virtual user with one .qmail file in it
leading to one program which will then handle multiple lists for multiple
domains.

I can have multiple domains delivered by putting

domain1.com:listmanager
domain2.com:listmanager

into virtualdomains etc. however, I don't know of much that will then
process it.

MailMan seems to be the nearest option, and will appear to work with qmail.
Ok, it doesn't have a mysql backend, but I can live without.

I don't think that ezmlm is this program, because it's dependant on too
many .qmail files. It also (afaik) needs one user per virtual domain.

Did I mention it needed bounce handling, web interfaces, digests and other
chummy MLM features too?

Does such a program exist? Or do I need to write it !?

thanks

peter

--
peter at gradwell dot com; online @ http://www.gradwell.com/