I have to build a good size mail server, and need to know the anwser to a
couple of questions.

1) Is there a way have qmail have two users at two different virtual domains
have the same username and have thier mail delivered to two different mail
accounts and fetchmail with the same username but of course using the
different virtual names.

For example: Mail sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED]
would end up on mail.lawinfo.com (Using MX records) in two different
mailboxes. So when they want their email, one would connect as joe on
mail.example.com and the other would connect as joe on mail.otherdomain.com.
I dont care what their maildir's is called on the mail server are, just as
long as it is stored on our server and they get their mail with joe user
name.

2) Has anyone here used the qmail-ldap patch?  The feature list makes it
look good. However, it much be able to fullfil the #1 requirement.

I know these are simple questions, but I cant find any information to verify
the first of the two.

--

Jason Murphy
Web Developer and Systems and Database Administrator

E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Lawinfo.com - Legal Industry Marketing for the 21st Century
Phone: 800-397-3743                         Fax: 800-220-4546