Hi all,

I am running qmail 1.03 and decided to use ./Maildir/ delivery.
When an internal mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] is sent, the folling lines come
in the log:

@400000003951f0ee087f3d54 starting delivery 33: msg 766948 to local
[EMAIL PROTECTED] @400000003951f0ee0880048c status: local 1/10 remote 0/20
@400000003951f0ee08ebb6dc delivery 33: deferral: Unable_to_chdir_to_maildir._(#4.2.1)/
@400000003951f0ee08ec85e4 status: local 0/10 remote 0/20

There is the path /home/mirco/Maildir/new (or cur / tmp) , which should be used
for mail delivery.

The last seven days I was reading so much about sendmail, qmail and all the
daemons, that I now completly lost orientation. Somebody wash my brain please !!

Where do I have to set the enviroment variable MAILDIR ??
And how can it be , that the path is not found although it's there ?

I post everything you need, but please help me out .......

Mirco, Hannover