Hi... I have to change the computer qmail is running on...

The problem is existing mail, because i cant seem to get all my users to
download their mail... (there are about 350)...

So my idea was to plug the old computer out (off course, so a shutdown
before, to gracefully end processes...) and plug the new computer in...
Afterwards I would like to "inject" existing messages into the new server...
Is this possible, or is there a better way to do this?

Thanks in advance, Goran