On Thu, 22 Jun 2000, Marco Leeflang wrote:

> i want a vacation program where vpopmail users can change their own
> vacation message
> any suggestion ??

Write up a draft design and I'll see what I can do for the next
version of qmail-vacation (I'm not familiar with vpopmail, so you'll
have to do some of the ground work).

Regards
Peter
Peter Samuel                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Technical Consultant                        or at present:
eServ. Pty Ltd                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone: +61 2 9206 3410                      Fax: +61 2 9281 1301

"If you kill all your unhappy customers, you'll only have happy ones left"