Hi all
I'v been using qmail for about a year with no problems.
But yestarday I've noticed that my server cann't receive mail from some
hosts.

I see active (ESTABLISHED) connections from that hosts in netstat
they are handled by qmail-smtpd (seen in fuser ...)
they remain active for several minutes (tens of minutes) the droped.
No mail is send through them.
I've check connection speed to some of these hosts with ping -s 10000
and find that it's rather fast (replay ~2 secs on 10k byte packet)

Pls give me advise on how can I check what's wrong with this.
And may be someone can check how my mail server (mail.ct.spb.ru)
handle incoming smtp.

TIA Alex