also sprach markloky:
> I have checked the link, it's there, asm->asm-i386.
> What is the possibility of other problems.

Well, SOME link isn't there. The following need to be set up:

* /usr/src/linux needs to contain, at a minimum the kernel headers in
  /usr/src/linux/include
* /usr/src/linux/include/asm needs to point to .../asm-i386 (got that)
* /usr/include/asm needs to point to /usr/src/linux/include/asm

The easiest way to check if this is the case:

  ls -ld /usr/src/linux/include/asm-i386 /usr/src/linux/include/asm
/usr/src/linux/include /usr/include/asm

Send the output of that command.

/pg
--
Peter Green : Gospel Communications Network, SysAdmin : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
---