What happens when you telnet to the machine on port 110, or whatever your
pop3 port is?  telnet there, type give a valide username and password, and
list the mail.   Try to retr it.  See what happens.  Send us the output.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nguyen Hong Son [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2000 9:36 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: qmail-pop3d

Dear all
I used qmail-pop3d with Maildir and tcpserver, I have tcpserver look like :
tcpserver -v 0 pop-3 /var/qmail/bin/qmail-popup sdn.vn \
/bin/checkpassword /var/qmail/bin/qmail-pop3d Maildir &

-But when i use MUA (netscape) to get messages, entering password, after
that netscape said that :
"An error occurred with the pop3 server, please contact the admin...."
Could you give some ideas and how to config netscape MUA to use with Maildir
and qmail-pop3d
Thanks