Hello,

My situation is this: I have a web server, and I want to set up a box which
will basically relay mail for it.  It currently sends out and recieves its
own external mail.  I have set up qmail on an OpenBSD 2.6 box and am able to
send messages and receive them locally.  However, I'm unfamiliar with mail
relaying in general and am trying to establish proof of concept by simply
relaying a message to an external ISP through this qmail box from another
linux box.  I've read through numerous FAQ's and searched this discussion
list, and I'm still a bit in the dark.  Can anyone point me in the right
direction regarding how to get this done?  Please forgive me if I'm being
vague, its not done on purpose.

Thanks for any help.