Hi,

I've been playing with dot-forward, and now my whole qmail system doesn't
want to deliver messages. I don't know if they're related, or whether
something else is wrong - but no one is getting any mail!?!?

Basically I installed the dot-forward package and set this at my
/var/qmail/rc:

exec env - PATH="/var/qmail/bin:$PATH" \
qmail-start '|dot-forward .forward
./Maildir/' splogger qmail &

But that didn't work, so I thought i'd set it back to normal whilst I look
into the matter, so my rc is now:
exec env - PATH="/var/qmail/bin:$PATH" \
qmail-start ./Maildir/ splogger qmail &

Thing is, mail is being received, but not delivered. qmail-qstat shows:
messages in queue: 6
messages in queue but not yet preprocessed: 0

And qmail is running again after I stopped it. Any ideas what I've done to
stop it working?

At least messages aren't being lost, but I need to get the mail out to my
users :-(

TIA,
Andy.