Hello,
can anybody help me with this :
I have just installed the QMAIL package (i've done this many times).
It seems to be running KO, except that when a message is delivered to
the queue - nothing happens. QMAIL waits for about 10-20-60 minutes
and then it sends the messages that are in the queue. Sometimes it
doesn't send them at all. Nothing is written in the LOG files. No
errors, no attempts, nothing at all. If I kill qmail-send and restart
it - it immediately delivers any messages in the queue, but then
again starts waiting for very long periods. I don't have proper revese
DNS running. Can anybody give me a clue ?