Hello,

I'm stumped on this one:

One of my users can't receive mail because qmail has
problems getting to his home.

- the user has a home like /prefix/www.do.main
- with maildir delivery ./MailDir/ in said case (that's
  the same for all users)
- he owns both his home (mode 0755) and the MailDir
  (mode 0700)

My setup is such that I first route through a private
switchboard and from there redirect the messages to
the different users (or to the outside). So I can
avoid letting users mess around with their own
mail setup...

Ok, in my switchboard I say that this user should
receive mail in his home, so there is
user@localhost in the corresponding .qmail- file.

In said user's home are .qmail and .qmail-default
files saying to put the mail into ./MailDir/
(it needs this indirection because I have no
access to the homes of these users when doing
a normal qmail delivery). The user owns these
files which are mode 0444.

I see qmail reading the info in my switchboard,
but don't see it access the user's home.

I would appreciate it very much if anyone can
spot the problem and tell me...

Best Regards,
--Toni++