On Sun, Jul 09, 2000 at 09:11:23PM +0300, buqtraq list wrote:
> uh? My qmail does Mailbox everytime when mail comes (and it's maybe
> default?? option), but what is this Maildir?:) how to put qmail do this?
You're partly right. Read 'man qmail-pop3d' again ;)
And also try 'man maildir' ....

qmail at large supports Maildir as well as Mailbox type deliveries, as well
as some other less frequently used formats.
qmail-pop3d on the other hand ONLY supports Maildir for remote retrieval
with POP3.

With regards to Maildir vs. Mailbox configuration, try lwq ....

HTH,
 Steffan

--
http://therookie.dyndns.org