Hello
I hope im doing this right :-)
i'm new to qmail, in fact i just installed it...
i read all the faqs and guides, and i still have some questions:
(bare in mind im not that genius with unix, so forgive me if those r stupid
questions)
i want to be able to use qmail as my mail server software.
as such, i want it to be able to answer both smtp and pop3 requests.
while inside the unix box, my config works fine, im not able to use it, from
outside
i guess thats because i havent configured properly the services in the
inetd.conf file
now, i saw the line about configuring the smtp service, and did that
but no text was given about the pop3 service, which is also needed by me...
perhaps i got it all wrong
can someone please shed some light on this subject?

thanks a bunch in advance

Haim
----