hi all,

i am in the process of applying the ldap patch to qmail. but while i am looking at
qmail-ldap.h, i don't know exactly what to put in the fields... like LDAP_MAIL, should
i just put the ldap user's email account (meaning only one...)?
and could anyone pls explain a little how qmail-ldap works without creating local
accounts? or do we have to write scripts to do create them on the mailhost once we got
information from ldap and that such homedir does not exists on the mailhost?
also what mechanism should i use to deliver the mail once i found my mailhost? should
i let qmail do it, or should i just write to nfs??
i've searched the discussions and i found a msg saying that the "to" field needs to be
rewritten b4 sending to the mailhost. how can this be done?

so many qustions... thanx very much, but i am so eager to set this up asap!

manuel.