Well, we found it very helpful, although, yes, there were some pretty
confusing points. We never used any vpopwhatever stuff; just his HOWTO,
and it's working fine.

I could probably help you with some hurdles, but you'll have to be more
specific about what confuses you or what problem you're having?

Dave
:)