Hi all,
   I've got a small problem with autorespond.  Here's my
situation.  I have a vpopmail server, I'm using qmailadmin
and autorespond.  I have a domain where I have a bunch of
users.  As these users leave, I want anyone who emails their
old address to receive a canned response I've developed.

I figured autorespond would be good for this so I made a
new autorespond using [EMAIL PROTECTED] as the address.
So when the users leave, I delete their pop account and make
a forward in it's place that forwards from their old address
to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  This does have the desired effect
of the original sender getting my canned response.  The bad
part is that qmail detects it as a mail loop and also mails
the postmaster with this:

This message is looping: it already has my Delivered-To line. (#5.4.6)

I'm guessing that's because the message gets a Delivered-To line
when it comes in, but then it's redirected to another locally
delivered address before autorespond sends it back to the original
sender.  Is there a way to avoid this or a better way to
accomplish what I'm trying to do?

Thanks in advance,

Dave